There are a number of ways to get involved and support the work of Youth Development Australia, and our projects.
Make a Donation
Make a tax deductible donation and be part of an organisation committed to pioneering innovative ideas and advocacy on national issues affecting young people in Australia today.
Become a Research and Funding Partner for the NYCA
The National Youth Commission Australia (NYCA) is a dynamic, grass roots, evidentiary-based, collaborative research and social change project/process. Its success depends on the quality of the collaboration with its funding and research partners as well as the relationships it builds with a broad range of stakeholders drawn into the process. Funding and research partners can participate and contribute in many ways, including (but not exclusively):
- Contributing their own service and practice knowledge and expertise
- Assisting the Commission to engage a wider audience of services, practitioners and young people in the NYCA process
- Highlighting exemplar programs/services
- Promoting participation of other stakeholders in NYCA public hearing locally
- Providing the facilities and hosting NYCA public hearings
- Contributing to the formation of the Advocacy and Publicity Strategy
- Informed advocacy at a local and State/Territory level throughout the NYCA process
- Participation in joint presentations to State/Territory based government departments and politicians
- Participation in a series of workshops, which will review the evidence acquired by the Commission and help form key policy recommendations for governments to consider.
Become a Supporter Organisation
Join our large list of support organisations that back YDA’s research and advocacy work, particularly through the NYCA. Supporter Organisations share many of the benefits of those enjoyed by Research and Funding Partner Organisations by collaborating in-kind and pro bono resources and support in lieu of financial support.
There are a range of opportunities for your company or organisation to get involved with Youth Development Australia. Many businesses both nationally and internationally are now realising they have an opportunity to make a difference in their local and broader communities. This support can come in many shapes including financial sponsorship, in-kind support, access to expertise, knowledge, skills and resources.
There is a growing body of evidence supporting a range of business benefits for organisations that choose to support community services such as Youth Development Australia.
Become a local fundraiser and start raising money to support the work and advocacy of Youth Development Australia.
Volunteer With Us
Donate your time, skills or expertise to help Youth Development Australia