There are a number of ways that your support can enhance and compliment the work of Youth Development Australia, including:
Make a Donation
Make a tax deductible donation and be part of an organisation committed to pioneering innovative ideas and advocacy on national issues affecting young people in Australia today.
Become a Research and Funding Partner to the NYC
The NYC is a dynamic, grass roots, evidentiary based, collaborative research and social change project/process. Its success depends on the quality of the collaboration with its funding and research partners as well as the relationships it builds with a broad range of stakeholders drawn into the process. Funding and research partners can participate and contribute in many ways, including (but not exclusively):
- Contributing their own service and practice knowledge and expertise
- Assisting the Commission to engage a wider audience of services, practitioners and young people in the NYC process
- Highlighting exemplar programs/services
- Promoting participation of other stakeholders in NYC Hearings locally
- Providing the facilities and hosting NYC Hearings
- Contributing to the formation of the Advocacy and Publicity Strategy
- Informed advocacy at a local and State/Territory level throughout the NYC process
- Participation in joint presentations to State/Territory based government departments and politicians
- Participation in a series of workshops, which will review the evidence acquired by the Commission and help form key policy recommendations for governments to consider.
Become a Supporter Organisation
There are numerous organisations who are interested in supporting the research and advocacy work of YDA particularly through the NYC’s but are unable to financially support this work. These Supporter Organisations will share many of the benefits of those enjoyed by Research and Funding Partner Organisations.
There are a range of opportunities for your company or organisation to get involved with Youth Development Australia. Many businesses both nationally and internationally are now realising they have an opportunity to make a difference in their local and broader communities. This support can come in many shapes including financial sponsorship, in-kind support, access to expertise, knowledge, skills and resources.
There is a growing body of evidence supporting a range of business benefits for organisations that choose to support community services such as Youth Development Australia.
Become a local fundraiser and start raising money to support the work and advocacy of Youth Development Australia in particular the next National Youth Commission Inquiry.
Donate your time, skills or expertise to help Youth Development Australia